Current Job Vacancies
"People Caring for People"
Westmead Private Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and is a progressive hospital on the cutting edge of technology and patient care. WPH is within easy access to public transport by train or bus and is located on The Westmead precinct, one of the largest health, education, research and training precincts in Australia and a key provider of jobs for the greater Parramatta and Western Sydney region.
As an employer, Westmead Private is proud of its team and offers a range of staff benefits and incentives including the opportunity to work with highly skilled nursing and midwifery staff and highly respected medical specialists using the latest research, technology, surgery and treatments. We pride ourselves on our "can do attitude" flexible, family friendly rostering and customer service focus. Our staff benefit from an extensive and generous education program, supportive culture and accessible executive and senior nursing management.
If you believe that "People Caring for people" is what really matters then we would love to hear from you. To discuss positions within the hospital please contact
Human Resources Manager
(02) 8837 9934
Please check Ramsay Careers website for our current vacancies
Casual Positions Available
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Westmead Private Hospital is a tertiary level 159 bed acute teaching hospital offering a full range of surgical, medical and obstetric services.
Excellent opportunities exist for Registered & Enrolled Nurses to work at Westmead Private Hospital where we actively support expanding clinical expertise for all team members. Selected positions are available within the ward areas.
The successful applicant must possess the following essential criteria:
- Current Registration/Enrolment with APHRA as a Registered Nurse
- Clinical experience with the ability to provide a high standard of clinical care
- The ability to maintain a strong customer focus and team approach;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability and commitment to work as part of a dynamic flexible team;
- Over 2 years experience in the hospital clinical environment
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs.
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices.
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/holiday discounts.
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet.
- Great opportunities for advancement and career opportunities within Westmead Private Hospital and the wider Ramsay group of hospitals.
Enquiries to be directed to: Samantha Kent – Hospital Duty Manager Ext. - 274
How to Apply: Applications including CV and cover letter addressing skills and experience should be submitted to Kylie Prideaux Human Resources Partner Westmead Private Hospital via email: email@example.com