Weeknight sessions as per calendar 7.00-9.00pm
Cost: $60 per couple
This class is two hours in length. Bookings are essential and should be made in advance to avoid disappointment.
First time mothers and women who have breastfed before are encouraged to attend.
What is covered in a Breastfeeding Class
- Why breastfeeding is important
- How to breastfeed a new baby
- How to position and attach a new baby
- Trouble shooting and how to get help
- Expressing and storing breast milk
- Working and breastfeeding
- Resources, support groups, telephone help, internet sites available in the community.
This class is intended for mothers not attending our Childbirth and Parenting class as Breastfeeding is a component of that class.