Dr. Biggs’s major focus is on arthroscopic shoulder and knee reconstructions. He is involved in clinical based research in these areas. His publications in the orthopaedic literature reflect his special interest in minimally invasive surgeries of the shoulder and knee.
Dr. Biggs finished his medical degree at the University of Sydney in 1982. He completed the orthopaedic training scheme in Sydney in 1992. He continued his training with fellowships in arthroscopic surgery and sports medicine in Perth, Australia and in Toronto, Canada.
- Surgery of the shoulder & knee
- Arthroscopic reconstruction of the unstable shoulder & rotator cuff
- Arthroscopic reconstruction of knee ligament injuries
- Joint replacement surgery of the hip & knee
- Australian Orthopaedic Association (AOA)
- Society of Shoulder & Elbow Surgery of Australia (SESA)
- Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons (ASOS)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)