Dr Thomas is a Fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeon, who completed his orthopaedic training in Sydney in 2009. He continued his Post-Fellowship subspecialty training in Arthoplasty and Arthroscopic Sports Knee surgery, initially in Sydney and then at Queen's University, Canada, where he was an arthroplasty fellow.
Dr Thomas is actively involved in teaching at the Western Sydney University and of and Orthopaedic Registrars at Blacktown-Mt Druitt Hospitals, where he is a Visting Medical Officer in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr Thomas has special interests in:
- Joint Replacement of the Hip and Knee
- Revision Hip and Knee Replacement surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee
- Patellofemoral Ligament Reconstruction surgery
- Orthopaedic Trauma surgery