Dr Sunner is an orthopaedic Surgeon practising in the Western Suburbs of Sydney NSW. He is both Australian and Internationally trained (Canada). Operating from various locations allows Dr Sunner to offer his Orthopaedic expertise to a large cross-section of paients. Dr Sunner values times with his patients, ensuring they are comfortable and well informed.
Dr Sunner completed his medical degree at the University of Sydney in 1989. Following his Orthopaedic training in North Side Sydney Training program, he did a one year fellowship in Arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder/sports medicine in Winnipeg, Canada. Dr Sunner provides Orthopaedic services in hip, knee, shoulder reconstruction and arthroplasty, and sports medicine.
- Soft tissue injuries
- Arthritis of the hip, knee and shoulder joints
- Total hi replacements
- Birmingham resurfacing hip replacements
- Total or partial knee replacements
- Total shoulder replacements
- Shoulder Hemiarthroplasties
- Reverse shoulder replacement
- Dr Sunner incorporate computer navigation in knee replacement surgery
- Arthroscopic knee reconstructions
- Shoulder stabilisations
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Rotator cuff repairs of the shoulder