Dr Baba is an Australian trained orthopaedic surgeon with a subspecialty interest in disorders of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand.
Raised in Sydney, Dr Baba completed his medical degree at UNSW. He was accepted into the Australian Orthopaedic Association training programme in 2009, where he worked in some of the largest trauma and specialist hand and upper limb centres in the state.
After gaining his fellowship from Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, he spent a further 18 months of subspecialty training in shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand surgery in Sydney, France and North America.
He has authored numerous papers and presented at national and international meetings.
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder elbow and wrist
- Shoulder rotator cuff and instability surgery
- Arthritis and joint replacement therapy for shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand.
- Traumatic and sports injuries of the hand and upper limb including fractures.
- Westmead Private Hospital
- Norwest Private Hospital
- Sydney Adventist Private Hospital