Brain Tumour Support Group – meets every 2nd month, contact Rebecca Burke for further details on 0459 870 308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is an evening meeting held at Westmead Private Hospital. All patients, family/caregivers and friends are encouraged to attend.
Education is provided on contemporary issues. There is an array of speakers presenting very useful topics in an easy to understand language. Topics include current treatment/research, management of seizures, lifestyle, and emotional/psychological issues. Topics suggested in evaluations from previous years have been included in this years program.
For further information or to donate please click here.
For direct online donations to our trust fund with The Westmead Medical Research Foundation click here.
NOgIN Mission Statement
NOgIN is a not for profit organisation whose mission is dedicated to reducing the physical and emotional impact associated with the diagnosis and ongoing treatment of patients with a brain tumour. It aims to improve outcomes for patient’s and their families living in western Sydney through the following activities.
- Ensure adequate access to all
- Offer support, guidance and education
- Facilitate educational sessions and support groups
- Organise fundraising events to help support educational programs and research projects
- Improve communication resources
- Collaborate with other similar local, state and national organisations
- Enhance the management of brain tumours through targeted research and information sharing
- Raise awareness among medical professionals and the public
Visit the website for the list of neurosurgeons.